- Supports healthy brain & eye development
- Natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Science Diet also has canned cat food in several textures and proteins.
- At 1 year of age, transition your kitten to a Science Diet Adult food over a 7 day period.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.
Hills Science Diet Kitten Healthy Development cat food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition for growing kittens.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Powdered Cellulose, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Crude Protein: Min. 31%
Crude Fat: Min. 19%
Crude Fiber: Max. 3.5%
Moisture: Max. 8%
Recommended for: Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old, and pregnant or nursing cats. Not recommended for: Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements (such as pregnancy or nursing).